Hey hey 😀
I posted this on Facebook, so I might as well make it a blog entry for the WordPress Community!
1. I hate the word “suture”. It freaks me out. I hate the definition, and I don’t like what it looks like. I’m freaking out right now.
2. I write lists. Lots of lists. I even have a list of lists I want to write. Most of said lists are written on….
3. ….envelopes!!!! My mother used to write things on the backs of old envelopes (recipes, scriptures, shopping lists, etc.) and I noticed that I do it too. In fact….
4. When my mother died, I put her last Mother’s Day card in the casket with her. I wrote a list of promises in it, but I ended up writing the rest of it on the back of the envelope because I remembered a few more things after I sealed it!
I think she would have appreciated it though.
5. My all time favorite sandwich is peanut butter and bacon…..
6. ….which is a shame because I draw closer and closer to becoming a vegetarian.
7. I used to hate sweet potato pie! When I finally tried it, I loved it, but unfortunately it gives me terrible heartburn, so now I CAN’T eat it. GAH!
8. So far in my life I have never broken a bone. Thank you Jesus!
9. I want to be a rock star when I grow up. I’m keeping hope alive that it will happen. (The growing up part.)
10. I love the smell of puppy breath. Puppy lovers know what I mean.
11. I read about 30 comic strips a day. I am always looking for more to add to my collection. My favorite one right now is Zen Pencils. Check it out.