Hello again. 🙂
For those of you who missed Part 1, here’s the link https://ohforblogssake.wordpress.com/2012/11/25/what-i-know-for-sure-or-lisathangs-part-1/
Originally this was a list was called 40 Things I Know For Sure, but I decided it was too long for one entry and I was just waiting for the right time to post it, if at all. Ok…here we go…part 2….
21. Your birthday signifies one more year God let you live on this earth. Don’t dread it, embrace it!
22. Asking for help is not a sign of weakness…it is a means of survival!
23. If you can read, you can cook.
24. God puts people in your life for a reason, and removes them from your life for a better reason.
25. Some problems are a little more manageable after a good night’s sleep.
26. No question is stupid. The only stupid question is the one that didn’t get asked. It’s better to ask than to never know.
27. When the going gets tough, the tough change into sweats.
28. When you are on vacation from work, being ‘available for emergencies’ doesn’t make you a hero, it makes you a doormat.
29. Don’t sit there and worry about something you can’t control.
30. All you skinny girls out there that think you’re fat, you’re not. Stop fishing for compliments.
31. Your REAL friends will tell you how you really look, if you have something in your teeth, if you stink, etc.
32. Be nice to the wait staff in restaurants. They have access to your food and drink.
33. The speed limit is there for a reason. OBSERVE IT.
34. If you’re sick, don’t come in to work. All you’re doing is spreading your nasty germs around the office. STAY HOME AND GET BETTER!!!!
35. Don’t try to be in a friendship/relationship with someone who doesn’t want to be in a friendship/relationship with you. Also…
36. Don’t try to be in a friendship/relationship you don’t want to be in. Your heart will die every.single.day.
37. Your ‘social media’ pages belong to you. Feel free to friend or unfriend anyone you want without guilt.
38. If a friend says something to you that you don’t like, tell them right away, don’t let it fester. It will RUIN your friendship.
39. Do what you have to do before you do what you want to do.
40. You have a right to know what is going on in your relationship. The minute your partner says you don’t have a right to know, it’s time for you to leave.