It has been a while since my last entry! So much petty drama going on in my life, which I will blog about at a later date. Through all of this it was hard for me to look on the bright side of life and feel good about things. So I decided to write a list of some of the things that I’m blessed with that, sadly, I take for granted. Here are 10 of them:
- I woke up today. A lot of people didn’t even make it THAT far.
- I know who I am. The other day I heard a lady say that she ‘woke up in her right mind’. Because I grew up hearing it a lot I never really stopped and took in the actual magnitude of that powerful phrase. I have the same mind that I had when I went to bed last night. Wow.
- I’m in good health. I’m not the healthiest person in the world, but I know it could always be worse.
- I’ve got a great husband. A miracle, because after a string of bad (and I mean BAD) relationships, I never thought I would get married.
- I’ve got family and friends that love me.
- I’ve got a great dog. And as I type this he’s sleeping at my feet.
- My refrigerator is full. As a result, my belly is too.
- I’ve got a job. That’s saying a lot in this day and age.
- I’ve got a roof over my head.
- I’ve got a good car that gets me from A to B and back to A again. It’s paid for too!
I’m grateful to God for all these blessings. I most definitely know I don’t tell Him enough! Some people don’t get even HALF of those things! I hope that you are grateful for all the things in your life.
Ok…one more thing. I’ve got clothes to wear. I can’t go out naked you know!